Scheduling Information for 2023-2024
The Scheduling Fair will be held on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 in the Norwin High School auditorium. This event will start at 6:30 p.m. with a presentation by the high school counselors. Following the group presentation, students and parents are invited to visit departmental kiosks located in the cafeteria. This event will conclude at 8:00 p.m.
Scheduling Information for Current Grade 8 Students
Grade 8 students received a copy of the Grade 9 Scheduling Guide on Monday, January 30, 2023. Electronic copies of the Scheduling Guide can be found below. Please note the Scheduling Guide is to serve as a guide for students during their course selection. It is not something that will be turned in at the completion of scheduling.
- Principles of Biomedical Science
- Introduction to Journalism
- Manufacturing Technology
- World Languages - French, German, Spanish
Scheduling Information for Current Grade 9-11 Students
Grade 9 - 11 students received a hard copy of their Scheduling Guide on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. Electronic copies of the Scheduling Guides can be found below. Please note the Scheduling Guide is to serve as a guide for students during their course selection. It is not something that will be turned in at the completion of scheduling.
Scheduling Guides for Current Grade 9-11 Students
Timeline for Scheduling
February 1 - 6: Visit NHS Guidance Website
- Review Scheduling Guide
- 2023-2024 Course of Studies
February 1 - 3: Teacher Course Recommendations entered into Skyward
- Student / Teacher Conference
February 7 - 13: Student Skyward Scheduling Access
- Students request elective courses from Scheduling Guide into Skyward
- Use Scheduling Directions as a resource
- Scheduling opens at 3:00 p.m. on February 7
- Scheduling closes at 7:00 a.m. on February 13